Occupying two floors above the Clydesdale Bank in the centre of the town, our Cumnock office is located in a ‘B’ listed building built in 1884.

Bank Chambers in Cumnock has had a long association with finance and was until 1965, the residence of the local bank manager. Taken over by Messrs Hunter Faulds, it became home to the William Duncan + Co office in 2001 following the successful merger of the firms.

The people behind the Cumnock office

Get in touch

Cumnock Office

Bank Chambers
31 The Square,
KA18 1AT

01290 420333